Project Home Page
Welcome to the GameCore Project.
Kickoff officially planned for 11/11/11! Follow us on Twitter @GameCoreTweets for developer news!
GameCore is a set of tools to create ecosystems for game development. GameCore is a collection of conceptual blocks that a game developer can use to build games and gaming communities.
- Create an Ecosystem Framework
- Create a web template for game marketing and community (template)
- Create a mobile environment to extend the game community
- Create game identity services (profiles, metadata utilities) (component)
- Create game social engine (component)
- Create achievement services (solo, cooperative, competitive, rankings, etc.) (component)
- Create game context services (auditing, player, game world) – e.g. API for community integration, e.g. 3rd party applications
- Create payment provider integration tools (component)
- For the .NET version, create NuGet packages
- Create Game Development Tools
- Create a standard game data model
- Create a markup language for game elements, plot and story creation (GCML) (for RPG type Turn-based games)
- Create a designer for the markup language
- Create a Real-time Game Framework
- Create a Turn-based Game Framework
- Create reference games for various platforms (Desktop / Mobile / etc.)